We are very pleased to invite you to apply for a presenting slot at the Tech Tour Food and Bioeconomy 2020 Venture Forum to be held on the 20 October 2020 in Viborg, Denmark. This year you will have the opportunity to join us either online or on-site. Deadline for Submitting and editing applications is 27 July.
The event promotes innovation and investment into the best technology companies from the sector and from across Europe, and is your chance to connect with international investors, entrepreneurs, industry experts and thought leaders to foster new connections, business and investment in the Food and Bio Economy sectors.
+40 companies from across Europe will be selected to present by members of the Selection Committee, assessing them on the basis of their business potential, technology merit, competitive position, investment interest and team experience.
What’s in for you?
- Networking evening & Dinner: on 19 October for all partcipants
- Forum: on 20 October companies will pitch in front of investors. There will be keynote speakers, panel discussions, and One2One meetings.
- Online Venture Academy
Selection of 40 Startups within the following sectors (but not limited to):
- Food and beverages
- SaaS Tools in Food Sector
- Recycling of nutrients
- Food protein
- Biotech, pharma & cosmetics
- Waste management
What is expected of you?
You can apply following these simple steps:
- Register directly on our website
- Complete your online profile, project details and upload your latest slide deck.
Additionally, if you are selected for the event, you will have the opportunity to participate either on-site or online (based on your country’s and Denmark’s travel measures and restrictions).
Companies selected to present at the Tech Tour – Food & Bioeconomy 2020 will be notified by end of August.